Charles Ifergan Salon is looking for a full-time customer-service, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Salon Manager to be responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of our Beauty Salon in a fun, and fast-paced work environment. Competitive compensation, paid vacation, 401k opportunities, health benefits, beauty perks and room for growth.
Learn more about working at Charles Ifergan Salons →Apply Now!
Who we are and opportunities you will gain:
Charles Ifergan Salon is a family owned business with 50+ years of experience in the hair industry. We are recognized by the media as one of the top salons in the country. Our tremendous dedication to teaching has earned us the national recognition by the industry as one of the best training programs in the country.
Salon Manager responsibilities include handling all client queries and needs, supervising staff, managing salon schedules, hiring and training front desk staff, and much more. Excellent communication skills are a must for salon managers to be able to effectively communicate with our team and clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the beauty industry, provide exceptional guest service, and the aptitude to manage and grow an experienced team of Technicians. Schedule: 5 days a week, Tuesday-Saturday.
- Oversee all daily salon operations and supervise over 20 employees
- Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff behavior and customer intake procedures
- Conduct staff performance reviews and assist the General Manager in administrative tasks
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Charles Ifergan Salon policies, procedures, and standards
- Answer phones, book appointments, respond to salon emails, and receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Organize staff schedules, breaks, lunches and vacations
- Manage Retail and Back Bar products by maintaining inventory and ordering replacement items
- Maintain, organize, and clean front desk, and perform salon administrative tasks
- Hire and train front desk staff, as needed
- Organize and book wedding and event services for clients and groups
- Advanced organizational skills to manage staff and operations
- Excellent communication, team-leading, and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the beauty industry and customer needs
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and move quickly to accomplish many tasks
- Positive and customer-service oriented attitude
- Proficient with basic technology (POS system, Microsoft Office Programs, and Apple Devices
Compensation: $48,000Apply Now!