No Show Policy
No Show Policy
We understand that things happen unexpectedly. We also hope you understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, our salon loses the ability to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and staff, booking appointments are subject to the following terms:
1. You may cancel or modify your appointment within 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment without incurring a charge.
2. Less than 24 hours’ notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and may result in a charge up to 50% of the scheduled service(s).
3. If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged the full amount of the scheduled service(s).
4. We require a deposit for all hair extensions, japanese straightening, and color correction services. The amount is determined on an individual basis by your Technician during your consultation. The deposit is non-refundable unless cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment.
5. Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
6. As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments to those that opt-in by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
7. To ensure a full experience, please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
8. If you need to cancel your appointment during non-business hours, you may either call and leave a voicemail, text, or cancel your appointment through the email confirmation you received upon booking.