As 2020 draws to a close we begin to look to the new year ahead with hope and visions of change. One area that is constantly changing and can offer us the fastest results in the world of beauty. A new look and new image could be just the thing to help face 2021 with confidence. While deciding on your new look, here are some hot hairstyle trends for the new year to inspire you.
- Color Block – This fun bold look is exactly what it sounds like. Blocks of different colors are strategically placed, either all over or just in one area, such as a rainbow block fringe. Whether you choose a bright palette, pastels, or natural hues, this is a look that’s sure to grab attention.
- Alpine Ice – The gray trend continues with frosty shades like Alpine Ice. It’s an ashy platinum blonde with an icy, almost metallic finish.
- Shag– The shag is back, and for good reasons. This cut is fun, carefree, and flirty, and pairs perfectly with natural curls and waves. The layers of a shag give freedom and bounce to your locks. If done well, this cut will require minimal styling.
- Undercut Pixie with Design – The ever-popular pixie takes on an edgy vibe when you add an undercut with design. This is a great way to let your individuality really shine through.
- Bun Cuffs – Top knots and buns are easy go-to hairstyles, and this season they are getting dressed up with bun cuffs. From glistening metallics to shimmering pearls, these accessories take a sometimes boring hairstyle to the next level.
- Rhinestones – Bling is the thing for 2021! Rhinestone studded accessories will add instant pizzazz to even the simplest of hairstyles. From tiaras to headbands, to barrettes, to stone studded bobby pins, rhinestones will be everywhere.
Whatever your hair visions and dreams for the new year, the talented stylists at Charles Ifergan are here to help make them a reality and help you shape your new image for 2021. This will be the most beautiful year yet! Schedule an appointment online today or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to manage appointments on the go. You can find us at one of our three convenient locations in downtown Chicago on Oak Street, Deerfield, and Oakbrook.